Thursday, April 23, 2009

I called it

I knew Utah would win that game against the Lakers, but I was in denial when they had that big lead. I wanted to be wrong so badly, but I knew the Jazz would take at least one in Utah. Kobe was off. Bynum had too many fouls too quickly. Worst of all, the Lakers only put up 86 points, which is garbage by their standards. I hate the deep burn of watching your team lose. But, I suppose, that's why it's so satisfying when they win. Being a fan is a strange concept anyway, if you really think about it. Go ahead, think about it, because I refuse to elaborate.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM , Blogger Huge Larry said...

Yeah. Even though I was expecting a loss tonight, I still felt an unclean burn in my heart. It would have been so rapturous if Kobe had buried a 3 FTW.

Now I have to drink Tecate and play SF4 to clear my mental palate before I can sleep.

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Huge Larry said...

Stupid Houston Rockets... I hayt you. Baishes.

 
At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I've been checking this every day and you haven't updated in weeks. Come on!

Shakezula

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home